Are you a new or experienced property investor looking to build your portfolio in a smart, strategic and systematic way?
Many investors face a set of common problems which hold them back from creating more freedom and choices through property investment. For example:
- Perhaps you’ve been thinking about investing in property, but you’re not sure where (or how) to start.
- Maybe you’ve already decided to buy your first (or next) investment property, but you’re just looking for an excellent property that is likely to outperform others in the market.
- Or, maybe you’re an experienced investor looking to accelerate your equity and cash flow via more advanced struturing, funding or investment strategies, including property development.
That’s why Smart Property has developed this free, no-obligation Investment Property Strategy Session.
This is a scheduled phone or Skype call with our Head Investment Property Strategist, Yannick Ieko, and takes approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
Here’s what we accomplish during this fast-paced, zero-nonsense session:
- We’ll get an understanding of exactly where you are right now in your property investing journey, including what is and isn’t working for you.
- We’ll explore where you want to be, including specific property acquisition and cash flow goals and timeframes. More importantly, we’ll seek to understand why these things are important to you.
- We’ll get a “snapshot” of your current situation and investment capacity, and start to explore at a high level what property investment options may be open to you.
- If you wish us to do so, we’ll refer you to our independent accounting partner, who is also a property investment and tax reduction specialist. He will advise on potential structuring options, which can potentially be worth hundreds of thousands of dollars to you in the long term. (This referral is also free and no-obligation.)
- Once your investment structure is determined, we’ll advise on the most attractive funding options that will set you up for successful investing, long term.
- Only then will we consider looking at specific properties that fit with your investment strucure and funding strategy, and which are designed to help you achieve your ultimate goals.